Monday, August 30, 2010

Make Do and Mend.

I found this illustration by Clare Owen and just had to share it! It's fantastic!


I really love the simplicity of the old-fashioned sewing machine and the feminine, limey green roses. The spool of pink thread is a nice touch. If only I lived in Australia I could afford to buy Frankie Magazine which featured this illustration as a pull out poster. But, alas, I live about a 24 hour plane ride away from Frankie so I think I will have to make due without this.

1 comment:

  1. Love this poster, i had one and can not find it. Did you possibly steal it from me??
    Frankie magazine is absolutly fantastic for lots of reasons, i live in the netherlands now and frankie does overseas subscribsion! As soon as i can squize it in my budget i will subscribe again to that magazine of bliss and inspiration.. Henrike

    ReplyDelete